Important Customer Announcement09 DECEMBER 2021
- From Friday 10th Dec, 2021, in line with new government guidance, all visitors to the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink must wear a mask indoors unless exempt. Mask wearing is not a requirement whilst on the ice or in the restaurant.
- Please check for symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell) before travelling to our venue. If you, or anyone you live with, have one or more of these symptoms (even if they are mild) you should not attend, and should follow the guidance on testing and self-isolation.
- Please do not visit the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink if you need to self-isolate, for example because you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, are required to isolate after travel, or because you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms. If you, or any member of your party, are unable to attend your session because you are experiencing symptoms of Covid 19 or needing to self isolate, we will offer you the chance to rebook your tickets for later in the season, or to carry them over to next season (2022/23). Rebooking is conditional on your informing us in advance of your session to enable us to resell your tickets. Please keep a copy/photograph of your test results or notification to self isolate since you may be asked for this at the point of rebooking.
- Please adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink, including any directions given to you by our staff.
- The Royal Pavilion Ice Rink encourages use of the NHS COVID-19 app, and asks you to scan our QR code poster, to support NHS Test and Trace.
- Please wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser around our venue and avoid touching any surfaces you don’t need to.
- Please pre-book tickets online if you can. They’re cheaper and reduce queuing at our venue.
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount to us. That’s why we are following the latest Government guidelines including:
- Producing a COVID-19 Risk Assessment which will be updated as needed in line with Government guidance and will be clearly communicated to all our staff
- Displaying the NHS QR Code around our venue so that customers can check in using the NHS Covid 19 app
- Providing contactless interaction wherever possible (for payments, ticket scanning etc.)
- Operating a one-way system into and out of the venue
- Facilitating the use of hand sanitiser around our site
- Asking staff and customers to wear masks whilst indoors at our venue (though not whilst on the ice or in the restaurant) from Friday, Dec 10th 2021.
- Implementing regular cleaning schedules
- Adhering to all relevant restrictions in place at the time of the event. We reserve the right to make any changes to your tickets, session or the provision, as required by Government guidance in place at the time. If we are unable to honour your booking due to Covid restrictions, we will offer you the choice of rescheduling (subject to availability) or a refund, less the £0.85 per transaction booking fee.
Please note: this information is subject to change in line with government guidance. We recommend you check the latest information and guidelines available, both at the time of your booking, and before travelling to the ice rink.